Key word and grep searchesExplore the details of keyword and grep searches.
Course descriptionHow to conduct a keyword search using automated tools and how to establish a keyword list is covered in this course. The student receives an overview of grep, as well as completing a grep search using an automated tool.
Keyword searching with Autopsy
Video - 00:10:00
In this module, you'll learn about keyword searching with Autopsy.
Using a grep search
Video - 00:13:00
In this module, you'll learn about using a grep search.
Review of grep
Video - 00:06:00
In this module, we'll review grep.
Formulating a case specific key word list
Video - 00:05:00
In this module, you'll learn about formulating a case-specific keyword list.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
- Target Network Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps