Business Continuity and Disaster RecoveryLearn the planning, procedures and concepts that go into business continuity and disaster recovery in this introductory course.
Course descriptionThis course introduces Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning and procedures. Different types of recovery sites (hot, warm, cold) are compared and restoration procedures are explained. The course also explains different types of backups: full, differential and incremental, as well as considerations for selecting backup locations.
Video - 00:04:00
Video - 00:05:00
Video - 00:03:00
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps