A public discussion about privacy careers: Training, certification and experience
The word privacy can have so many meanings. Whether personal, professional or procedural, privacy can be a state of being, an action that requires compliance or a created space of safety.
Join Infosec Skills authors Chris Stevens, John Bandler and Ralph O’Brien as they discuss the intersection of privacy and cybersecurity. They’ll help you walk a path that will lead to an engaging career as a privacy specialist — a job role that grows with more opportunities year after year!
The panel will discuss:
- Privacy as it relates to cybersecurity
- Privacy certifications that align with your career path
- Best practices for studying for IAPP certification exams
- Tips for getting experience in the field of privacy
- Interviewing for the privacy position you’ve been searching for
- Plus your live questions on privacy as a career
One lucky attendee will win a free year of Infosec Skills. Complete the form to save your seat!
Privacy professional and Infosec Skills author
Founder and Principal, Bandler Law Firm PLLC and Bandler Group LLC
Global Privacy & Security Advisor, REINBO Consulting Ltd.
Host of the Cyber Work Podcast
Hmm. Something’s not right. Please review your contact information or email us for support at email@example.com.