Security awareness, behavior change and culture
Experts weigh in on developing effective security awareness training
The average data breach costs an organization $3.86 million, and some ransomware actors have demanded as much as $60 million to decrypt stolen files. It’s now all hands on deck when it comes to cybersecurity. Everyone from human resources to accounting to the C-suite needs to be vigilant — and that starts with education.
This free ebook collects practical security awareness and culture advice from industry leaders, including:
- Bruce Hallas, author of Re-thinking the Human Factor
- Sarah Moffat, Cybersecurity Training Manager
- Tomm Larson, Cybersecurity Awareness Lead
- Donna Gomez, Security Risk & Compliance Analyst
- Jinan Budge, Forrester Principal Analyst
- And more!
Complete the form to get your complimentary copy.
Get your free ebook
Hmm. Something’s not right. Please review your contact information or email us for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your file will download in 5 seconds. If your download does not start, please click here.
For more information, check our security awareness and phishing page: