CompTIA Security+: Everything you need to know about the SY0-601 update
CompTIA’s Security+, the most popular cybersecurity certification in the world, is getting an overhaul! The updated exam (from SY0-501 to SY0-601) re-aligns the certification to match the most in-demand entry-level cybersecurity skills and trends heading into 2021.
Join Patrick Lane, Director of Products at CompTIA, to learn how the Security+ certification is evolving so it remains the “go-to” certification for anyone trying to break into cybersecurity. You’ll learn about:
- Evolving Security+ domain areas and job skills
- Common job roles for Security+ holders
- SY0-501 and SY0-601 exam timelines
- Tips to pass the updated Security+ exam
- Plus Security+ questions from live viewers
One lucky attendee will win a free year of Infosec Skills. Complete the form to save your seat!
Director of Products at CompTIA
Hmm. Something’s not right. Please review your contact information or email us for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.