CompTIA Network+: Everything you need to know about the new exam
CompTIA’s Network+ is one of the most popular entry-level IT and cybersecurity certifications available, and it’s getting an update in September 2021. The new exam (from N10-007 to N10-008) will align the certification with the most in-demand job trends to ensure Network+ holders have the skills necessary to succeed in 2022 and beyond.
Join Randall Edwards, Senior Manager, Certification Product Management, CompTIA, to get the inside scoop on the latest Network+ changes, including:
- Updated Network+ exam domains
- Common job roles for Network+ holders in 2021
- N10-007 vs. N10-008 exam timelines
- Tips to pass the updated Network+ exam
- Plus Network+ questions from live viewers
Complete the form to view the recording.
Senior Manager, Certification Product Management, CompTIA
Hmm. Something’s not right. Please review your contact information or email us for support at email@example.com.