Learn Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
The Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering skill path teaches you the fundamentals of reverse engineering malware, including anti-reversing techniques.
Malware Analysis & Reverse Engineering training
This learning path takes a deep dive into taking apart and analyzing malware. As you progress through 12 courses, you’ll build your skills and knowledge around the inner-workings of malware, the tools used by malware analysts, and the ins and outs of reversing different types of malware. Upon completion, you’ll have the reverse engineering skills necessary to understand, dissect and analyze malware.
Learning path components
What you’ll learn.
- Malware types and behaviors
- Reverse engineering tools, including IDA Pro and Ollydbg
- Conducting a reverse engineering analysis
- Binary obfuscation schemes
- Analyzing hostile malware
- And more!
Who is this for?
A firm understanding of the Windows OS, knowledge of computer architecture concepts and exposure to the Linux OS or other Unix-based OS is recommended. This skill path is designed for:
- Malware analysts
- Security researchers
- Cybersecurity professionals looking to gain a technical understanding of malware
- Anyone with a desire to build their skills around malware and reverse engineering!
You're in good company
Infosec Skills is a very good place for building technical acumen and engineering development knowledge. It enables us to provide training to the entire team on relevant topics.
Romy Ricafort, West Division Senior Director of Sales Engineering
Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I've had.
James Coyle , Senior U.S. Public Sector Channel Sales Engineer
Train on your schedule
- 600+ courses
- 100s of hands-on labs and projects
- 70+ role-based learning paths
- Skill assessments
- Custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams
- Cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Infosec peer community support
Infosec Skills Teams
- All Infosec Skills content for the year
- Team boot camp discounts — online or onsite (not included with subscription)
- Team administration and reporting
- Custom team learning paths
- Transferable licenses
- Dedicated client success manager
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best Software - Highest Satisfaction
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Best Cybersecurity Education Provider & Best Security Education Platform
Most Innovative Product - Cybersecurity Training for Infosec Professionals
Global Excellence - Cyber Security Education & Training
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.