Learn Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
The Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering skill path teaches you the fundamentals of reverse engineering malware, including anti-reversing techniques.
Malware Analysis & Reverse Engineering training
This learning path takes a deep dive into taking apart and analyzing malware. As you progress through 12 courses, you’ll build your skills and knowledge around the inner-workings of malware, the tools used by malware analysts, and the ins and outs of reversing different types of malware. Upon completion, you’ll have the reverse engineering skills necessary to understand, dissect and analyze malware.
Learning path components
What you’ll learn.
- Malware types and behaviors
- Reverse engineering tools, including IDA Pro and Ollydbg
- Conducting a reverse engineering analysis
- Binary obfuscation schemes
- Analyzing hostile malware
- And more!
Who is this for?
A firm understanding of the Windows OS, knowledge of computer architecture concepts and exposure to the Linux OS or other Unix-based OS is recommended. This skill path is designed for:
- Malware analysts
- Security researchers
- Cybersecurity professionals looking to gain a technical understanding of malware
- Anyone with a desire to build their skills around malware and reverse engineering!
You're in good company
"Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I’ve had."
"I knew Infosec could tell me what to expect on the exam and what topics to focus on most."
"I’ve taken five boot camps with Infosec and all my instructors have been great."