Get CISSP-ISSMP Certified
The Information System Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP) certification path teaches you the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully manage an enterprise security program.
You’ll learn the techniques and tools used by security management professionals and how to apply them to conduct security assessments, risk assessments, business impact analysis and to create and manage business continuity, and disaster recovery plans. This learning path teaches you the skills and methodology needed to manage a security practice in your organization. You’ll learn advanced security management techniques as you progress through six courses tied to the ISSMP exam objectives. Upon completion you’ll be prepared to earn your CISSP-ISSMP certification and have an established base of security management knowledge that can be leveraged to progress into the other advanced concentrations of the CISSP or open up new career roles.
Learning path components
What you’ll learn.
- Leadership and business management
- Systems life cycle management
- Risk management
- Threat intelligence and incident management
- Contingency management
- Law, ethics and security compliance management
Who is this for?
You need a CISSP certification and two years cumulative paid work experience in at least one of the domains to earn your CISSP-ISSMP.
This certification path is designed for:
- Chief information officers (CIOs)
- Chief technology officers (CTOs)
- Chief information security officers (CISOs)
- Cybersecurity managers
- Anyone with a desire to build their security management skills and get certified!
You're in good company
Infosec Skills is a very good place for building technical acumen and engineering development knowledge. It enables us to provide training to the entire team on relevant topics.
Romy Ricafort, West Division Senior Director of Sales Engineering
Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I've had.
James Coyle , Senior U.S. Public Sector Channel Sales Engineer
Train on your schedule
- 600+ courses
- 100s of hands-on labs and projects
- 70+ role-based learning paths
- Skill assessments
- Custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams
- Cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Infosec peer community support
Infosec Skills Teams
- All Infosec Skills content for the year
- Team boot camp discounts — online or onsite (not included with subscription)
- Team administration and reporting
- Custom team learning paths
- Transferable licenses
- Dedicated client success manager
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best Software - Highest Satisfaction
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Best Cybersecurity Education Provider & Best Security Education Platform
Most Innovative Product - Cybersecurity Training for Infosec Professionals
Global Excellence - Cyber Security Education & Training
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.