Get CISSP-ISSAP Certified
The Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP) certification path teaches you how to provide risk-based guidance to senior management and develop, design and analyze security solutions that meet organizational goals.
Learning path components
ISSAP Custom Practice Exam
ISSAP Skill Assessment
Introduction to ISSAP
Identity and Access Management Architecture
Security Architecture Modeling
Architecture for Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
Security Operations Architecture
Architect for Application Security
What you’ll learn.
The CISSP-ISSAP certification exam covers six domain areas:
- Identity and access management architecture
- Security operations architecture
- Infrastructure security
- Architect for governance, compliance, and risk management
- Security architecture modeling
- Architect for application security
Who is this for?
You need a CISSP certification and two years cumulative paid work experience in at least one of the domains to earn your CISSP-ISSAP.
This certification path is designed for:
- System architects
- Chief technology officers
- System and network designers
- Business analysts
- Chief security officers
- Anyone with a desire to build their security architecture skills and get certified!
You're in good company
"Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I’ve had."
"I knew Infosec could tell me what to expect on the exam and what topics to focus on most."
"I’ve taken five boot camps with Infosec and all my instructors have been great."