Learn Computer Incident Response
The Computer Incident Response skill path covers computer threats, the technologies and tools used to combat those threats, and the fundamentals of incident response, network forensics and risk management.
Computer Incident Response training
This learning path provides an overview of the technologies, tools and concepts used to identify and respond to cyber threats while building your knowledge incident response. Five courses take you through risk assessments, common cyber threats facing organizations, security tools such as firewalls and intrusion detection and prevention systems, and network forensics. You’ll also learn what to do when a cyber incident does occur. Upon completion, you will have an introductory-level knowledge of incident response that can be carried over into a variety of career roles.
Learning path components
What you’ll learn.
- Importance of risk assessments
- Common cyber threats, including malware, social engineering and different types of attacks
- Common technologies used to combat cyber threats
- Network forensics concepts and tools
- Incident response policies, strategies and legal concerns
Who is this for?
- Incident analysts
- IT specialists
- Cybersecurity analysts
- Incident response professionals
- Anyone looking to learn incident response and build their skills!
You're in good company
"I knew Infosec could tell me what to expect on the exam and what topics to focus on most."
"The course not only met my expectations, but exceeded them. It was the most engaging online training I’ve ever had."
"I’ve taken five boot camps with Infosec and all my instructors have been great."