Python Code Security Cyber Range*This cyber range helps you develop your knowledge in finding and remediating vulnerabilities in Python code. You'll build and reinforce your skills as you progress through labs covering a wide range of Python code security topics, including using Bandit, PyT and other tools to find common security issues in Python code, perform taint and control flow analysis, and recognize vulnerabilities that can lead to common application attacks, such as cross-site scripting or XPath injection. You will also practice identifying supply chain vulnerabilities, unsafe deserialization and other risks.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps