Network Traffic Analysis Cyber RangeThis cyber range allows you to learn and practice useful skills related to analyzing network traffic. You will work with Terminal Shark (TShark), Scapy and other tools to identify common network protocols, examine malware communications, extract transmitted files, filter output to display specific information, view communication statistics and much more. The labs in this range involve examining network capture files as well as capturing live traffic.
Introduction to Terminal Shark
Extracting Files from Traffic Samples in TShark
Decrypting SSL and TLS in TShark
TShark and Command Line
Decoding and Decrypting Network Traffic Data
Identifying Abnormal Traffic
Scapy for Network Traffic Analysis
Traffic Generation with Scapy
Leaked Credential Extraction
Traffic Replay and Live Traffic Analysis in TShark
Network Data Collection
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps