Web Browser SecurityBrowsing the web is one of the two biggest malware risks with Windows 10, with email being the second. Learn how to secure the Edge web browser in your Windows 10 hosts to keep malware away from your computer.
Course descriptionLearn how to secure the Edge web browser in this course, as well as utilizing local policies to protect everyone who uses your computer even when you're away from it. Local policies can secure the types of sites a user visits, the font they use and theme they experience. These policies can also keep hackers from taking over your computer while browsing the web.
Configuring Internet Options for Local Group Policy
Video - 00:04:00
You can lock down certain features in Edge with this video for all users of your Windows 10 host.
Edge Security Features Demo
Video - 00:07:00
Edge security features are demonstrated to show you how to stay safe when browsing the web.
Edge Security Features
Video - 00:03:00
The web browser Microsoft Edge is examined to keep your computer safe.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps