Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) Course
Course descriptionVirtual Private Networks (VPNs) are a common security tool used to provide an end-to-end encrypted connection between a client and an endpoint server. This course discusses the pros and cons of the major VPN protocols and some of the limitations of the protections provided to the user by VPN software.
Video - 00:07:00
This video describes some of the limitations of VPNs.
Introduction to VPNs
Video - 00:11:00
This video describes the most commonly used VPN protocols.
Video - 00:01:00
This video introduces the VPNs course.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps