Smart FuzzingIn this course, you'll write a custom evolutionary fuzzer that employs machine learning to fuzz a target. You'll also learn the machine learning behind, as well as how to use, AFL.
Course descriptionThe course begins by teaching the theory, as well as Python implementation, for naive and smart fuzzing, including the topics of code coverage, mutation and genetic algorithms for fuzzing. We will then write a custom evolutionary fuzzer that employs machine learning to fuzz a target, as well as understand the machine learning behind and usage of the famous fuzzer AFL. Finally, you will be given an assignment to hone your skills with fuzzing.
File - 01:00:00
Assignment: FuzzMe video
Video - 00:01:00
Fuzzing with AFL
Video - 00:08:00
How to Write Your Own Evolutionary Fuzzer
Video - 00:20:00
Video - 00:09:00
Basic Fuzzing and Code Coverage
Video - 00:11:00
What is Fuzzing?
Video - 00:02:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps