Security & Privacy Policies and ProceduresThis course helps you refresh your knowledge of security and privacy policies and procedures.
Course descriptionTake a closer look at the question of security and privacy planning with this course covering risk assessment, policies and procedures. Refresh your knowledge of concepts like exposure factor, enterprise security architecture (ESA), policy development and the requirements for security that you’re likely to encounter.
Video - 00:09:00
Policies and Procedures
Video - 00:15:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps