Python for lateral movementIn this course, take a look at the use of Python for lateral movement in a target network.
Course descriptionThis course demonstrates the use of Python to move laterally through a target network. Python applications include the use of remote services and of alternate authentication material.
Web session cookie
Video - 00:08:00
This video demonstrates the use of Python to move laterally using alternate authentication material.
Introduction to Use Alternative Authentication Material
Video - 00:05:00
This video introduces the Use Alternative Authentication Material Technique and methods for performing it.
SMB/Windows admin shares
Video - 00:07:00
This video demonstrates the use of Python to use remote services for lateral movement.
Introduction to Remote Services
Video - 00:04:00
This video introduces the Remote Services Technique and methods for performing it.
MITRE ATT&CK: Lateral Movement
Video - 00:03:00
This video introduces MITRE's Lateral Movement Tactic and the two techniques demonstrated in this course.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps