Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Course
Course descriptionPublic Key Infrastructure is what makes digital signatures and asymmetric cryptography usable in the real world. This course describes how PKI works, the roles and responsibilities of the parties involved, and some of the fundamental assumptions of PKI and their impacts on the security of the system.
Security of the PKI Ecosystem
Video - 00:04:00
This video describes some of the security assumptions of the PKI ecosystem.
Introduction to PKI
Video - 00:13:00
This video describes how the PKI infrastructure works and the parties involved.
Video - 00:02:00
This video introduces the PKI course.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps