Command InjectionThis course introduces command injection vulnerabilities, their exploitation and possible mitigations.
Course descriptionCommand injection vulnerabilities take advantage of the fact that instructions and data are often mixed within programs. This course demonstrates how command injection vulnerabilities can be exploited by an attacker, what to look out for and how to write code that is immune to this type of attack.
Command Injection Demo
Video - 00:08:00
Command Injection Mitigations
Video - 00:10:00
Command Injection Case Study
Video - 00:05:00
Command Injection Exploitation
Video - 00:04:00
Video - 00:05:00
Introduction to Data
Video - 00:06:00
Introduction to Command Injection
Video - 00:02:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps