Everything you need to earn your certification
Every boot camp comes with:
- Exam Pass Guarantee (does not apply to CMMC-AB boot camps)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Unlimited practice exam attempts
- Exam voucher
- Free annual Infosec Skills subscription ($599 value!)
- 1-year access to all boot camp video replays and materials
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
Get live, expert instruction from anywhere
Infosec Skills boot camps are engineered to match the way today’s cybersecurity professionals prefer to learn. In addition to days of live training from an experienced pro, you’ll get unlimited access to 100s of additional on-demand courses and hands-on labs to help you advance your skills before, during and after your boot camp.
Unlock team training discounts
If you’re like many of our clients, employee certification is more than a goal — it’s a business requirement. Connect with our team to learn more about our team training discounts.
Start learning immediately
When you enroll in an Infosec Skills boot camp, you’ll get immediate access to the complete Infosec Skills on-demand training library including:
- Pre-study materials to help you prepare for your boot camp
- Unlimited custom practice exams and skill assessments
- 190+ role-guided learning paths (e.g., Ethical Hacking, Threat Hunting)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
Learn by doing with hands-on labs
The Infosec Skills platform includes 100s of labs to help you put theory into practice —through realistic scenarios inside operating environments encountered on the job. From command line basics to advanced adversarial techniques, get the experience you need to gain hands-on domain knowledge and pass dozens of technical certifications.
Earn continuing education credits
Every boot camp comes with a free, one-year subscription to all on-demand content inside Infosec Skills. You can take additional time to prepare for your exam, or get a head start on your next certification goal.
Earn continuing education credits (CPEs, CEUs, ECEs, PDUs) and download completion certificates for your own records, share them with stakeholders in your organization or submit them to your certification body.