April 19th - 23rd | San Francisco
Live Certification Training Event
✅ Live, instructor-led training
✅ Network with your peers
✅ Get certified — guaranteed!
✅ Limited seats available
Choose your next credential
Instructor-led training with guaranteed certification
What to expect
The 5-day training experience
- Live training at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco April 19th – 23rd
- Classroom-style instruction — limited seats available per class
- Network with your peers during the provided breakfast and lunch
- On-site testing unit to proctor exams on the last day of class (CySA+ and CASP+ certification tracks only)
Limited seats available
Talk with our event registration team
The path to certification
What certification tracks are being offered?
Five certification tracks are being offered — ISACA CISM, CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA CASP+, EC-Council CEH, and CompTIA PenTest+. You will need to pick a single certification track as trainings will be held in separate classrooms simultaneously.
How long is the training?
There will be five days of live, instructor-led training over the course of April 19th – 23rd. Each day will include a morning (8am – 12pm) and afternoon (1pm – 5pm) session.
What’s included with my event registration?
- 5 days of live, instructor-led training
- Exam voucher
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- On-site testing available for CASP+ and CySA+
- Breakfast and lunch
How much does registration cost?
Event registration varies by certification track.
- ISACA CISM: $4,499
- CompTIA CySA+: $2,999
- CompTIA CASP+: $2,899
- Ethical Hacking Dual Certification for CEH and PenTest+: $4,599
Where will the training take place?
All training will take place at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco. Infosec has a hotel block with discounted rates available until March 27th.
I’ve taken five boot camps with Infosec and all my instructors have been great. We’d often stay after class to study, and the instructors would stay with us and help answer our questions.