What’s new in Infosec IQ — Spring 2022
April 1, 2022
It’s our mission to help you empower and engage all your employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber-safe at work and home. That’s why we continue to develop new training content, materials and tools that inspire lasting behavior change, build a strong cybersecurity culture and reduce your overall cybersecurity risk.
So far in 2022, we:
- Released eight new training modules
- Translated our Just the Facts modules in over 30 languages
- Updated and fully translated our Power Up series assessments
- Added over 90 simulated phishing templates
- Produced three monthly newsletters
- Deployed a new Identity Management solution
- Launched our Infosec Client Hub
New Awareness Training Content
Modules to bolster employee engagement
We released eight new modules in the past three months to expand on the knowledge your employees have already gotten in their security awareness training program by taking a deeper dive into the specifics:
Core Concepts: Clean Desk Policy
Your desk may be sparkling clean… but is it cyber-secure? Take a few minutes to learn about clean desk policies and what they can do for you
Core Concepts: Stick to the Policy
Policies and procedures keep employees safe from cyberattacks. But what are they? And why is it so important to follow them?
Core Concepts: Internet of Things
Could your toaster be dangerous? Explore the importance and the challenges of smart devices with this introduction to the Internet of Things.
Just the Facts: Internet of Things (IoT)
Smart devices are smart enough to take commands … and listen to everything else you’re saying, too. Explore the challenges and possibilities of the Internet of Things (IoT).
Just the Facts: Stick to the Policy
Take a moment to explore the importance of policies and procedures. What are they, and what’s the difference between them? And why is it important to stick to the policy?
Just the Facts: Clean Desk Policy
In cybersecurity, a “clean” desk doesn’t mean a tidy desk. Get the facts on clean desk policies and how they can be used to protect your customers, your data and your organization.
Just the Facts: Business Email Compromise (BEC)
Take a look at an especially dangerous form of phishing: BEC, or Business Email Compromise. Learn about what BEC is, how it works and whom it targets.
Russian Cybersecurity Threats
Cyberattacks are now part of modern conflict. Get the facts about potential Russian cyber warfare and what you can expect to see (and not see) with expert Keatron Evans.
This quarter, we completed translating our Just the Facts series into 30 languages. We also updated and fully translated our Need to Know — Power Up series assessments.
Program resources to help reinforce cybersecurity best practices
To help deepen our security awareness offering, we want to provide you with up-to-date supplemental materials. In the past three months, we produced three monthly newsletters:
- January: New year, new habits
- February: National Clean Out Your Computer Day
- March: Is your computer considered CLEAN? (Need to Know series)
New PhishSim templates
We’ve added over 90 new templates to our phishing simulation template library — both English and international. New templates include:
- Okta — Account Verification
- Southwest Airlines — Travel Discounts
- ESPN — Bracket
- Gong — Action Required
- Salesforce — Reset
- Banfield — Bill
- Disney+ — Pro
- AT&T — Bill Paid
- Credit Karma — Mortgage
- OpenSea — NFT
- Dropbox — Update
Infosec Accounts is our new identity management solution that enables you to:
- Configure and manage SSO for all users (Learners and Admins)
- Administrators can choose to configure single sign-on either with a SAML or OpenID Connect application.
- Set Organizational Security Policies:
- Require MFA and SSO for all administrators
- Set password strength requirements
- Configure 2FA through any authenticator application
Infosec Client Hub!
Infosec Client Hub is a centralized login page for our IQ and Skills applications. On this page, you will also be able to view product announcements, how-to articles and get access to our client community.
Features & content coming next
Want a sneak peek at the features and training content coming to Infosec IQ in 2022?
Review the Infosec IQ roadmap