Create professional-grade awareness training modules tailored to your organization’s unique processes and culture with Infosec IQ’s Publishing Assistant. You can quickly convert any PDF into a training module with professional-grade voice-over narration.Get a Demo
Enhance Your Program With Custom Training Modules
Publishing Assistant helps you create content tailored to your organization’s unique processes and culture. Consider using Publishing Assistant to:
- Explain specific threats targeting your organization: If your organization is targeted with an aggressive spearphishing campaign, create a custom module that shows your users how to detect the threat.
- Give an in-depth overview of your security policy: Create a module to explain exactly what security incidents you’d like your employees report, and outline the correct reporting process.
- Extend Infosec IQ capabilities to other members of your organization: Publishing Assistant allows you to create modules covering a variety of topics. Consider adding modules covering topics like workplace safety and onboarding to help your organization get even more from the Infosec IQ platform.
Dozens of Narrator Voices & Languages
You can select from dozens of narrator voices and languages when creating modules with Infosec IQ’s Publishing Assistant. The tool also supports SSML tags, giving you total control over narrator pace, volume, emphasis and more. Supported languages include:
- English (British)
- Spanish (Latin America)
How it Works
- Upload a PDF of your presentation to the Infosec IQ Publishing Assistant. For best results, use a PDF file in landscape orientation. Every page of your PDF will be converted as a slide in your module.
- Next, select your preferred languages and narrators. You can preview each narrator directly within the Infosec IQ app.
- Finally, insert voice-over text for every slide. While Publishing Assistant supports many languages, it will not translate text on your behalf — text must be translated prior to upload.
- Existing custom modules can be edited at any time.