Let's fill the cybersecurity skills gap together.
With over 4 million unfilled cybersecurity positions, there's never been a better time to start or upgrade your cybersecurity career. Apply for an Infosec Cares scholarship today and we'll help you launch your career in one of the hottest labor markets in the world.
New! Infosec Cares cybersecurity scholarships!
The COVID-19 pandemic and resulting impacts to communities in every corner of the globe are changing how many of us do business. Our thoughts are with you — including those whose employment situation has been impacted by COVID-19.
The Infosec Cares scholarship is designed for those rethinking their current profession and considering a good-paying career in cybersecurity. The scholarship is also open to current cybersecurity professionals wanting to enhance their knowledge and skills to advance in their careers.
The scholarship will give recipients the skills, credentials and experience needed to secure an entry-level, professional cybersecurity position. Five recipients will receive free CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+ training and certification vouchers from Infosec. The total value of the program exceeds $50,000.
In times of uncertainty like now, you can trust the team at Infosec remains relentlessly focused on your success.
Applications open March 20!
Applications for the five Infosec Cares scholarships open on March 20. Want to stay updated on all things Infosec? Subscribe to our newsletter!
Infosec Cares scholarship
The Infosec Cares scholarships grant free enrollment in two award-winning Infosec boot camps and exam vouchers. Everything you need to start or enhance your cybersecurity career.
- Applicants will be asked to demonstrate how COVID-19 has negatively impacted their employment situation
- Recipients must be available to complete training within 90 days of the award date
- Applications due April 10, 2020
- Scholarship winners will receive free boot camp enrollment and exam vouchers
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Applicants must be a U.S. resident
- Scholarship recipients must provide a bio and photo following the selection process and sign a story/photo waiver consent form
To apply, submit a 300-word essay and completed application by April 10, 2020. In the essay, describe your interest and background in cybersecurity, including your future career goals.
- Submit your essay and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application and essay due by April 10, 2020
- Winners will be announced April 17, 2020