The goal of this five day CompTIA authorized Security+ boot camp training course is to provide IT professionals with the most comprehensive accelerated learning environment for the Security+ (SY0-401) exam.
InfoSec Institute is time and time again recognized in the industry as the authority for high-quality Security+ exam prep. Our instructors have a total commitment to the objectives of the Security+ exam, and will teach you vital tips and tricks needed to pass the exam the first time you take it. The Security+ boot camp teaches you information security theory, as well as reinforces theory with hands-on exercises that help you “learn by doing”. You will learn how to configure and operate many different technical security controls over the course of the five day boot camp.
Our CompTIA Authorized Security+ Boot Camp is Updated with Latest Security+ Performanced Based Exam Objectives:
The most recent edition of the CompTIA Security+ exam places greater emphasis on mitigating specific security issues. In previous editions, the Security+ Exam focused on merely recognizing security issues. CompTIA has also introduced Performance Based Exam Objectives, which introduces simulator-based testing commonly found on Cisco and Microsoft exams. Read more about how InfoSec Institue prepares you for these new, more difficult questions on the Security+ exam. InfoSec Institute applauds this change, even though it makes the exam more difficult. The end result is a Security+ certification that is more meaningful for the information security community. The new SY0-401 exam covers 6 Primary Objectives: InfoSec Institute’s courseware is aligned with these objectives, enabling our students to have a powerful exam prep resource.
- 1. Network Security (21% of exam)
- 2. Compliance and Operational Security (18%)
- 3. Threats and Vulnerabilities (21%)
- 4. Application, Data and Host Security (16%)
- 5. Access Control and Identity Management (13%)
- 6. Cryptography (11%)
There are many options for Security+ certification, why choose InfoSec Institute?
- Five (5) full days of quality Security+ training with an expert security instructor
- You learn from our CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC)
- Informative practice exams (enhanced by InfoSec Institute custom practice questions)
- We have found the course content within the Security+ modules that is the most likely piece to trip up even the most seasoned IT pros
- You'll gain measurable improvement in hands-on security skills that directly translate to the work environment
- The InfoSec Institute Personal Touch - A one-on-one time with the instructor to help you prepare for the exam
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided on each day of class
YOU ALSO GET
- CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC)
- Best-of-breed practice exams (enhanced by Intense School’s Proprietary Materials)
- Personal, one-on-one mentoring by course instructor
- Purposeful practice exams and hands-on labs
- Lunch and snacks provided on each day of class