InfoSec Institute's proprietary RHCE® certification materials are always up-to-date and synchronized with the latest exam objectives with integrated materials from the "RHCE®EX300 Exam Objectives". With our cutting-edge course curriculum and materials, our RHCE® training equips you with the knowledge and expertise you need to successfully pass the RHCE® exam the first time.
Our RHCE® Boot Camp focuses on preparing students for the RHCE® certification exam through extensive mentoring and drill sessions, a review of the entire EX300 exam objectives, and by going through practical question and answer scenarios.
Take advantage of significant savings when your company reserves on-site group training with 10 or more students. Get RHCE Certification Training fast with our on-site option at a fraction of the price when compared to our publicly scheduled Boot Camps
What places InfoSec Institute's RHCE® Boot Camp above all others?
- With our Red Hat® Linux Experts and RHCE insiders, we have developed a reputation for getting at the secrets of the RHCE® certification exams.
- Our materials are always updated with the latest information on the exam objectives: This is NOT a simple review. It is an intense and comprehensive preparation for the RHCE certification.
- Expert mentoring by veteran security professionals before and after class.
- Our high-energy seminar prepares you for the RHCE® certification exam through drill sessions that cover the entire exam objectives and Jeopardy-like question and answer review games.
- You'll receive our award winning proprietary curriculum. Our RHCE® training course is the product of a wide range of leading industry experts and authors, and is considered the absolute best materials for RHCE® preparation.
- You get training from the highest caliber of instructors - including practicing senior professionals and past "Instructor of the Year" winners.
In addition, our course is focused on competently preparing students for the RHCE®examination through testing of knowledge and the ability to apply it to real world scenarios.