Boot camp at a glance
Online, in-person, team onsite
What you'll learn
Infosec’s Incident Response and Network Forensics Boot Camp covers the essential information you need to properly detect, contain and mitigate security incidents. You’ll learn the ins and outs of incident response as well as the tools used by incident responders on a daily basis. You’ll gain hands-on experience in how systems are compromised and what traces are left behind by attackers on the network, on disk and in volatile memory.
Security incidents are a way of life in the modern world, and how organizations respond to them makes a massive difference in how much damage is ultimately done. This boot camp addresses cutting-edge attack vectors as well as tried-and-true methods for compromise. You leave with the knowledge of how to prevent incidents and the skills to defend against a security incident if it does happen.
Award-winning training you can trust
Everything you need to know
- 90-day extended access to Boot Camp components, including class recordings
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free 90-day Infosec Skills subscription (access to 1,400+ additional courses and labs)
- Hands-on cyber ranges and labs
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
- Pre-study learning path
Before your boot camp
Before enrolling in the Incident Response & Network Forensics Training Boot Camp, it is recommended you have:
- One or more years of experience in incident handling or equivalent information security experience
- Constructing your live incident response toolkit
- Event/incident detection
- Sources of network evidence
- TCP reconstruction
- Flow analysis
- Log analysis
- Firewall log investigation
- Log aggregation
- Triage & analysis
- Network artifact discovery
- DNS forensics and artifacts
- NTP forensics and artifacts
- HTTP forensics and artifacts
- HTTPS and SSL analysis
- FTP and SSH forensics
- Email protocol artifacts
- Wireless network forensics
- Perform vulnerability analysis
- Timeline analysis
- Volatile data sources and collection
- Defensive review and recommendations
- Communications about an organizational incident
- Liaison with law enforcement personnel
- Track and document incidents from initial detection through final resolution
- Perform risk assessments on incident management systems and networks
- Run vulnerability scanning tools on incident management systems and networks
Our boot camp guarantees
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your training at the end of the first day, you may withdraw and enroll in a different online or in-person course.
Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
If an employee leaves within three months of obtaining certification, Infosec will train a different employee at the same organization tuition-free for up to one year.
Unlock team training discounts
If you’re like many of our clients, employee certification is more than a goal — it’s a business requirement. Connect with our team to learn more about our training discounts.
You're in good company
The instructor was able to take material that prior to the class had made no sense, and explained it in real world scenarios that were able to be understood.
Erik Heiss, United States Air Force
I really appreciate that our instructor was extremely knowledgeable and was able to provide the information in a way that it could be understood. He also provided valuable test-taking strategies that I know not only helped me with this exam, but will help in all exams I take in the future.
Michelle Jemmott, Pentagon
The course was extremely helpful and provided exactly what we needed to know in order to successfully navigate the exam. Without this I am not confident I would have passed.
Robert Caldwell, Salient Federal Solutions
Enroll in a boot camp
Explore our top boot camps
More learning opportunities
Most popularBoot camp
CompTIA Security+ Training Boot Camp
Infosec’s CompTIA Security+ Boot Camp teaches you information security theory and reinforces that theory with hands-on exercises to help you learn by doing. You’ll learn how to configure and operate many different technical security controls — and leave prepared to pass your Security+ exam.
#1 FOR BEGINNERSBoot camp
Cisco CCNA Associate & CyberOps Associate Training Boot Camp with Dual Certification
Infosec’s authorized CCNA Dual Certification Boot Camp helps you build your knowledge of networking and provides hands-on experience installing, configuring and operating network devices — all while preparing you to earn two Cisco certifications.
Most requestedBoot camp
(ISC)² CISSP® Certification Training and Boot Camp
Take your career to the next level by earning one of the most in-demand cybersecurity certifications. Infosec’s CISSP training provides a proven method for mastering the broad range of knowledge required to become a Certified Information Systems Security Professional.