Train from home — save up to $1,000
Get expert, live instruction without having to travel with an Infosec Flex Pro boot camp. We’ve trained 1,000s of students online over the past 5 years, helping our clients meet their career goals wherever they are most comfortable studying.
Now through the end of the month, you can enroll in any online Infosec Flex boot camp and save up to $1,000.
Hacker Training Course Overview
Our most popular information security and hacking training covers the techniques used by malicious, black hat hackers with high energy lectures and hands-on lab exercises. While these hacking skills can be used for malicious purposes, this class teaches you how to use the same hacking techniques to perform a white-hat, ethical hack, on your organization. You’ll leave with the ability to quantitatively assess and measure threats to information assets; and discover where your organization is most vulnerable to hacking in this network security training course.
The goal of this course is to help you master a repeatable, documentable penetration testing methodology that can be used in an ethical penetration testing or hacking situation. This ethical hacking training course has a significant return on investment, since you gain hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as two certifications, the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker and the CompTIA PenTest+.
Learn from Experts
We don’t just have great instructors, our instructors have years of industry experience and are recognized as experts. Infosec instructors have authored two of the top Network Security and Ethical Hacking books.
Constantly Updated Training
Black Hat hackers are always changing their tactics to get one step ahead of the good guys. Infosec updates our course materials regularly to ensure that you learn about the current threats to your organization’s networks and systems.
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Cyber Work with Chris Sienko
Best Cybersecurity Podcast
2019 Wisconsin Innovation Award
G2 Crowd Leader
Technical Skills Development Software
What You'll Learn
Some of the hacking concepts you will learn to master during this hands on hacking course…
- Penetration testing methodologies
- Stealthy network recon
- Passive traffic identification
- Remote root vulnerability exploitation
- Privilege escalation hacking
- IPv6 Vulnerabilities
- Remote access trojan hacking
- Running shellcode in RAM vs. on disk
- Wireless insecurity
- Breaking IP-based ACLs via spoofing
- Abusing Windows Named Pipes for Domain Impersonation
- Evidence removal and anti-forensics
- Attacking network infrastructure devices
- Hacking by brute forcing remotely
- Hiding exploit payloads in jpeg and gif image files
- Hacking Web Applications
- Breaking into databases with SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting hacking
- Hacking into Cisco routers
- Justifying a penetration test to management & customers
- CEH/PenTest+ review
- Defensive techniques
What You'll Do
- Capture the Flag hacking exercises every night!
- Abusing DNS for host identification
- Leaking system information from Unix and Windows
- Windows 2003 Server & Vista DNS Cache Poisoning Attacks
- Unix, Windows and Cisco password cracking
- Remote buffer overflow exploit lab – heap vs. stack overflows
- Attacking Kerberos Pre-Auth Hashes
- Spoofing endpoints of communication tunnels
- Impersonation of other Users- Hijacking kernel tokens
- Attacking RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) in Windows XP, 2003 & Vista
- Remote keylogging
- Data mining authentication information from clear-text protocols
- Sniffing and hijacking SSL encrypted sessions
- Breaking wireless security via hacking
- Malicious event log editing
- Client side IE & Firefox exploits
- Tunneling through IPSec VPNs by abusing ESP
- Data retrieval with SQL Injection Hacking
- Calculating the Return on Investment (ROI) for an ethical hack
Dual Certification - Certified Ethical Hacker V10 and PenTest+
In any hands on hacking training course, it is important to have the opportunity to prove to current or potential employers that you have the skills you say you do. This course prepares you for the two top hacking certifications in the industry, the CEH and PenTest+. Our students have achieved a 93% pass rate for these certifications. Contact us to learn more about the requirements for the Certified Ethical Hacker and the PenTest+
We make sure you are fully prepared to pass the CEH. Infosec goes way beyond the material covered in the CEH to give you a more well-rounded exposure to hacking and penetration testing.
- Firm understanding of the windows operating system
- Exposure to the Linux operating system or other Unix-based OS
- Grasp of the TCP/IP protocols
- Desire to learn about the hacking and network security profession, stay ethical, and get great security training!
Who This Class is For:
- Security Analysts
- Security Consultants
- Security Researchers
- Ethical Hacking (SEC-200)
- Advanced Ethical Hacking (SEC-300)
- Reverse Engineering Malware (SEC-303)
- Advanced Reverse Engineering Malware (SEC-503)
- Web App Pen Testing (SEC-402)
Hacker Training Online Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the value in earning an Ethical Hacking certification?
Earning the CEH certification is a definitive way of proving your knowledge and skill to employers and others within the industry. Beyond this, the CEH provides you with the skills and techniques required to identify and prevent system weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
What are the Pre-Requirements for earning the CEH?
While there are no hard requirements to sit for the CEH exam, a strong familiarity with the windows operating system and networking concepts (TCP/IP Protocol) is suggested. It’s also recommended that students know at least one programming language.
What career opportunities are available to CEH Boot Camp graduates? What’s the job outlook like for CEH professionals?
If you want to break into the cyber security industry, earning an ethical hacking certification can help you land a great job. The CEH certification is a common prerequisite for security-related job roles, particularly those related to penetration testing and social engineering. Certified professionals typically earn more than non-certified individuals, and you can use your CEH certificate as a bargaining chip when negotiating with employers for a higher salary.
How does the CEH Examination Process work?
The CEH exam consists of 125 multiple-choice questions that you must complete within a four-hour duration. You need to score at least a 70% on the exam (88 correct answers) in order to pass. The test can be administered through an ECC test center, a ProctorU testing center, or a Pearson VUE testing center.
How has the ethical hacking industry grown in recent years? Has the need for ethical hacking skills changed in the last five or 10 years?
The ethical hacking industry has grown by leaps and bounds over the past decade, with no signs of changing pace. As computer technology becomes increasingly complex, the need for white-hat hackers to protect sensitive corporate data will grow along with it. The changing landscape and increasing shift towards mobile computing has introduced a plethora of new vulnerabilities, increasing the demand for qualified penetration testers and ethical hackers.
What does this Ethical Hacking course offer that other certification prep classes do not?
Infosec’s CEH training provides the highest certification pass rate in the industry—93%! If you choose to take the course online, you will also receive our Exam Pass Guarantee, meaning that if you fail the exam on your first attempt, we’ll pay for your second FREE.
How long Is the CEH certification good for after you pass the test?
The ECE policy states that EC-Council certifications are valid for three years from the date of receiving your CEH certification.
What are the Renewal Requirements for the CEH?
During the three year period of your certification, you must participate in the EC-Council Continuing Education (ECE) Program to remain certified. After those three years are up, if you meet the ECE Program requirements, your certification validity will be extended for another three years.
Why is the Ethical Hacking Boot Camp a necessary addition to the other popular certification programs?
The CEH certification immerses you in the world of ethical hacking and penetration testing, teaching the skills needed to put you at the top of the field. The CEH dives deep into subject matter that other security certifications, such as the Security+ and CISSP, only cover at a high level.
What job titles are most common for people who hold the EC-Council CEH certification?
The need for ethical hackers has increased dramatically in recent years. Common job roles include: penetration tester, network security administrator, forensic analyst, and computer network defense analyst, along with many more.