InfoSec Institute’s Award Winning Secure Coding in .NET: ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET Edition provides the most comprehensive approach to developing Secure .NET Applications. This course is designed for ASP.NETand C# developers that require effective, real world, secure programming skills they can implement immediately at the workplace.
InfoSec Institute brings you our Secure Coding in .NET: ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET Edition course. This comprehensive 3-day course is designed to educate professional programmers on the skills necessary to develop and deploy secure applications as a fundamental element of the entire application development process:
- The objective of our Secure Coding in .NET course is to encourage you to take security seriously by demonstrating concrete, hands-on examples of vulnerable code.
- You will learn which poor programming practices lead to vulnerable code, how to code securely, and maintain secure development practices throughout the SDLC.
- You will sharpen skills and gain experience in applying secure design and implementation principles through demonstrations of building, testing and securing real-world applications.
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in securing and testing applications through a progression of "challenge scenarios" alternating assignments as "attackers" and "defenders" of applications.
Benefits & Goals:
Our 3-day intense course provides attendees with a look at how poor security practices leave applications open to attack, and then walks you through the necessary tools, techniques and Best Practices in order to ensure you know how to write code in a secure manner.
Only InfoSec Institute's Secure Coding in .NET: ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET Edition Course offers you the following benefits:
- Three (3) days of InfoSec Institute training with a .NET expert, bringing from the field experience and insight. Our experts have extensive experience developing .NET applications in both C# and VB.NET. Our instructors have performed hundreds of security code reviews for enterprise .NETapplications.
- Improvement in skills required to build and maintain secure applications
- Lunch and snacks provided on each day of class
- Provide compliance for the OWASP Top 10 training component in the PCI DSS Standard
Who Should Attend:
- .NET Application Developers
- C# Programmers
- ASP.NET Developers
- Managers, Architects and Technologists involved in deploying .NET applications
Prior to enrolling in InfoSec Institute’s Secure Coding in .NET, students should have roughly 12-24 months of experience working with .NET Applications. Attendees should have an understanding of web applications, web programming concepts, and experience building web applications using the .NET Framework. A basic understanding of IT security principles is recommended but not required. No advance preparation is required for this session