The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ certification (CRISC™, pronounced “see-risk”) is designed for IT professionals who have hands-on experience with risk identification, assessment, and evaluation; risk response; risk monitoring; IS control design and implementation; and IS control monitoring and maintenance.
The CRISC designation will not only certify professionals who have knowledge and experience identifying and evaluating entity-specific risk, but also aid them in helping enterprises accomplish business objectives by designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining risk-based, efficient and effective IS controls.
Our CRISC exam preparation course assists IT professionals to accomplish the following business objectives in their enterprise:
- Designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining risk-based, efficient and effective IS controls; and
- Compliance with regulatory requirements.
Also covered are the 4 domains as required by ISACA:
- Domain 1—IT Risk Identification
- Domain 2—IT Risk Assessment
- Domain 3—Risk Response and Mitigation
- Domain 4—Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting