InfoSec Institute’s Authorized CompTIA A+ Boot Camp is a five-day accelerated, in-depth course that is structured to teach students the important and necessary tools of becoming a successful computer technician.
The A+ portion of this boot camp course focuses on teaching students basic software and hardware knowledge, such as installation and configuration, in order to achieve one of the industry’s most influential certifications for students. Students will be thoroughly trained to demonstrate a wide range of skills that lead to the A+ Technician certification. In addition the student will walk away with a high level of confidence in their abilities leading to productivity enhancing performance in the workplace. For those seeking employment this certification is a key benchmark for employers looking for the best and brightest technicians available.
Why Choose InfoSec Institute?
Our five-day intense CompTIA A+ Boot camp provides the most comprehensive approach to CompTIA A+ certification. A+ certification leads to career advancement, personal improvement, skills enhancement, and higher salaries.
- Five days of intense instruction with no outside distractions
- Quality, targeted prep books shipped directly to you prior to start of class
- Exam vouchers for the A+ certification exams
- On-site testing
- Apply basic networking skills to work
- Lunch and snacks provided on each day of class
- Expanded marketability and credibility as an engineer or technician
- Attaining some of the foremost certifications in the industry
- Intense, detailed curriculum covering a broad range of critical IT professional skills
Certifications & Compliance
Get A+ Certified
The goal of the InfoSec Institute A+ Certification Course is to learn how to be a computer technician and walk away with a CompTIA certification.
Prior to enrolling in InfoSec Institute’s CompTIA A+ Boot Camp, students should have a general understanding of Windows client operating systems such as XP, Vista or Windows 7 and experience with Microsoft products and technologies.
Who should attend?
Those who wish to excel in the role of a computer technician or support professional Information technology professionals who wish to reinforce their knowledge of basic hardware, software, and networking skills necessary to be successful in a variety of IT positions
Attention DoD Information Assurance Workers:
The InfoSec Institute CompTIA Authorized A+ Boot Camp is a tremendous community resource for 8750.1 compliance. The A+ certification the meets 8570.1 mandate. Save your organization valuable training dollars by organizing a group on-site course. If you have 6 or more students, we can bring the A+ Boot Camp to your office to train and certify your team in five days. Act now to get you and your team compliant!
- Two required exams: A+ Essentials (220-801) Practical Application (220-802)
- Number of Questions: 100
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes each
- Recommended Experience: Entry-level
- Minimum Passing Score: A+ Essentials 675 Practical Application 700
We will never share any of your information, spam you or annoy you with pushy sales pitches.
Award Winning Training
What You'll LEARN & DO
Upon the completion of our CompTIA's A+ Boot Camp, students will know how to:
- Day 1 Hardware (Part 1)
- PC functions
- Display technology
- Tools and diagnostics
- Power systems
- Day 2 Hardware (Part 2)
- Installing operating systems
- Installing 98, 2000 and XP
- Administering 2000 and XP
- Preventive maintenance
- Identifying Windows utilities
- Days 3 Hardware Exam Begin OS
- Safety and Environmental issues
- Portable devicesConfiguring and optimizing different operating systems
- Configuring printers and scanners
- Day 4 Operating Systems
- Configuring network systems
- Identifying network technologies
- The InternetSecurity systems
- Day 5 Operating Systems
- Updating your operating systems
- Hardening a system
- Sharing network resources
- Review for exam
- Day 6 OS Exam and Network+
- Networking Basics
- The OSI Model
- The OSI layers in details
- Ethernet standards
Book your course
Our Major Clients
We’ve trained over 50,000 happy people
Without any question, InfoSec has the most gifted individual instructors. Our instructor for this class was both an excellent educator and a premier/world class security expert. He was able to clearly explain and impart to the students, the most complicated security techniques I have ever heard of or imagined. I simply can not find the words to recommend him and Infosec security training more highly.
Computer Forensics InvestigatorA Computer Forensics Investigator or Forensic Analyst is a specially trained professional who works with law enforcement agencies, as well as private firms, to retrieve information from computers.
Critical Infrastructure Track
Hacker TrackThe InfoSec Institute Hacker Track will take you from 0 to 60 in your security career. By the time you successfully complete this track you will be highly credential-ed and in the top 5-10% of hackers in the world.
Security Pro TrackThe Security Pro Track goes through all aspects of Information Security. Our goals with this set of courses is to create the most complete Security Specialist an organization could wish for.
Save $555 with our PMP Exam Pass Guarantee!
Now through December 31, all PMP Boot Camps come with our Exam Pass Guarantee. This means even if you fail your first attempt at the PMP exam, you can take it a second time FREE — a $555 savings. Don't wait until it's too late, register and get certified!