Certified Security Awareness Practitioner (CSAP) Training Boot Camp
Transform your career in 3 days
Boot camp at a glance
Online, in-person, team onsite
What you'll learn
Infosec’s expert live instructors will walk you through the seven domains you need to master to become CSAP certified:
- The need for enterprise security awareness training
- Security and communication terminology and concepts
- Security awareness program planning
- Security awareness program development
- Security awareness program implementation
- Managing a security awareness program
- Common challenges related to security awareness training
Leave Infosec’s Certified Security Awareness Practitioner CSAP Boot Camp with the knowledge and skills needed to get certified and create and manage a successful security awareness program.
Who should attend
Our CSAP Boot Camp is designed for security practitioners and other individuals looking to get started in security awareness training or level up their current security awareness skills.
It’s an especially valuable certification for individuals in the following roles:
- Security awareness officers/specialists
- Compliance and privacy officers
- Information security managers
- Human resources and employee training and development professionals
- Marketing and communication professionals new to security awareness
- Professionals responsible for developing and managing a security awareness training and education program
Award-winning training you can trust
Ready to discuss your training goals? We've got you covered.
Complete the form and book a meeting with a member of our team to explore your learning opportunities.
This is where the error message would go.
Thanks! We look forward to meeting with you!
Everything you need to know
- 90-day extended access to Boot Camp components, including class recordings
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Exam voucher
- Free 90-day Infosec Skills subscription (access to 1,400+ additional courses and labs)
- Hands-on cyber ranges and labs
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
- Onsite proctoring of exam
- Pre-study learning path
- Unlimited practice exam attempts
What makes the Infosec CSAP prep course different?
You can rest assured that the CSAP training materials are fully updated and synced with the latest version of the exam. In addition, you’ll gain access to a CSAP prep course the moment you enroll, so you can prepare for and get the most out of your boot camp.
With 20 years of training experience, we stand by our CSAP training with an Exam Pass Guarantee. This means if you don’t pass the exam on the first attempt, we’ll pay for your second exam at no additional cost to you!
Before your boot camp
Preparation (before the boot camp starts)
CSAP prep course
Introduction: Building a successful security awareness and training program
Building a successful security awareness and training program
- Forming awareness team
- Understanding organizational context
- Gathering requirements
- Setting program scope
- Selecting program KPIs and performance metrics
- Selecting and embedding evaluation methods
- Developing reward program
- Developing program implementation plan
- Developing awareness policy
- Integrating awareness training into administrative processes and existing technical controls
Optional group & individual study
Schedule may vary from class to class
Program development and asset acquisition
- Identifying sources
- Developing or acquiring training materials
- Budgeting the program
- Developing program execution project plan
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Launching your first campaign
- Ensuring awareness policy acknowledgment
- Executing the project plan
- Keeping records
Optional group & individual study
Schedule may vary from class to class
- Monitoring, measuring, and communicating program effectiveness
- Keeping the program current
- Updating project plan
- Reinforcing the program
- Building a network of security champions
- Sharing success stories
Take the CSAP exam
After you finish your CSAP Boot Camp
With your security awareness training certificate in hand, you’ll be ready to:
- Apply your knowledge: Implement the strategies, techniques and best practices you've learned in your own organization. Whether creating a new security awareness program or enhancing an existing one, you'll have the know-how to make a real impact.
- Continue learning: Cybersecurity is a rapidly evolving field, so it's important to stay current. Use your extended access to Infosec Skills to keep learning and developing your skills. You might also consider pursuing further certifications, depending on your career goals and interests.
- Earn CPEs: Maintain your existing certifications by earning CPEs as you complete courses and other work in Infosec Skills.
The Certified Security Awareness Practitioner (CSAP) certification opens a variety of career opportunities in the cybersecurity and IT sector. This certification is beneficial for roles that involve the creation, management and evaluation of security awareness programs.
Unlock team training discounts
If you’re like many of our clients, employee certification is more than a goal — it’s a business requirement. Connect with our team to learn more about our training discounts.
What are the career opportunities like for CSAP certified professionals?
Here are a few roles and responsibilities that CSAP certification can lead to:
- Security Awareness Officer/Specialist: These professionals are directly responsible for creating and managing security awareness programs in an organization.
- Compliance and Privacy Officers: These individuals ensure that an organization's operations align with industry regulations and standards.
- Information Security Manager: This role involves overseeing an organization's information security program.
- Human Resources and Employee Training Professionals: These individuals are responsible for employee development and training.
- Marketing and Communication Professionals: Professionals in these roles who are new to security awareness can use the CSAP certification to understand the essentials of security awareness and how to communicate these to the broader organization effectively.
What job titles are most common for people with CSAP certification?
Some common positions that this certification can help you land include:
Security Awareness Officer
Compliance and Privacy Officer
Human Resources Professional
CSAP certification salary expectations
The salary for security awareness practitioners may vary widely. For many organizations, running a security awareness is just one aspect of a job role, and it may live in IT, cybersecurity, HR, marketing or another department. Your job role, location and experience all weigh into potential salary. However, the average security awareness practitioner earns $92,000.
Our boot camp guarantees
Exam Pass Guarantee
If you don’t pass your exam on the first attempt, get a second attempt for free. Includes the ability to re-sit the course for free for up to one year (does not apply to CMMC-AB boot camps).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your training at the end of the first day, you may withdraw and enroll in a different online or in-person course.
Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
If an employee leaves within three months of obtaining certification, Infosec will train a different employee at the same organization tuition-free for up to one year.
You’re in Good Company
Sheree Moore, Mobile County Public Schools
Incredible! I have attended classes where the instructor just read PowerPoints — our instructor added so much additional information to the class and knows the field of security inside and out! I was very pleased with his knowledge and instructional skills.
William Jack, Deloitte Consulting, LLC
I went to West Point for my bachelor’s, Columbia for my master’s and had multiple Army-led courses, and this ranks as one of the best, most engaging courses that I have ever had.
Erik Heiss, United States Air Force
The instructor was able to take material that prior to the class had made no sense and explained it in real-world scenarios that were able to be understood.
Explore our top boot camps