Boot camp at a glance
Online, in-person, team onsite
What you'll learn
Infosec’s CDPSE boot camp was created for IT professionals engaged in creating and implementing technical privacy solutions and data scientists/analysts who mine and analyze data for customer insights. CDPSE showcases your technical expertise and validates your understanding and ability to implement privacy-enhanced design working cross-functionally with legal, policy, DBAs, engineers, software developers and back-end and front-end experts. This is the only privacy certification that is experience-based and requires certification holders to maintain and add to their knowledge and skills through CPEs.
ISACA Accredited Training Organization (ATO)
Infosec is one of a select number of ISACA accredited Elite+ Partners in the world. When you enroll in an Infosec CISM Boot Camp, you can rest assured you are receiving the most effective and up-to-date certification prep available, including official ISACA training materials and instruction that has been independently assessed to meet ISACA’s quality standards.
Award-winning training you can trust
Everything you need to know
- 90-day extended access to Boot Camp components, including class recordings
- 12-Month subscription to the ISACA Official Question, Answer & Explanation (QAE) database
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Exam voucher
- Free 90-day Infosec Skills subscription (access to 1,400+ additional courses and labs)
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
- Unlimited practice exam attempts
Before your boot camp
Prior to enrolling in the ISACA CDPSE Training Boot Camp, you must have:
- Five years of work experience performing the work described within the exam content outline
Experience must be earned in a minimum of two CDPSE Exam Content Outline Domains. Experience waivers: Holding one of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CSX-P, FIP reduces the work experience requirements to 3 years
Domain 1 – Privacy Governance
- Personal Data and Information
- Privacy Laws and Standards across Jurisdictions
- Privacy Documentation (e.g., Policies, Guidelines)
- Legal Purpose, Consent, and Legitimate Interest
- Data Subject Rights
- Roles and Responsibilities related to Data
- Privacy Training and Awareness
- Vendor and Third-Party Management
- Audit Process
- Privacy Incident Management
- Risk Management Process
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities related to Privacy
Domain 2 – Privacy Architecture
- Technology Stacks
- Cloud-based Services
- Remote Access
- System Hardening
Applications and Software
- Secure Development Lifecycle (e.g., Privacy by Design)
- Applications and Software Hardening
- APIs and Services
- Tracking Technologies
Technical Privacy Controls
- Communication and Transport Protocols
- Encryption, Hashing, and De-identification
- Key Management
- Monitoring and Logging
- Identity and Access Management
Domain 3 – Data Cycle
- Data Inventory and Classification (e.g., Tagging, Tracking, SOR)
- Data Quality and Accuracy
- Dataflow and Usage Diagrams
- Data Use Limitation
- Data Analytics (e.g., Aggregation, AI, Machine Learning, Big Data)
- Data Minimization (e.g., De-identification, Anonymization)
- Data Migration
- Data Storage
- Data Warehousing (e.g., Data Lake)
- Data Retention and Archiving
- Data Destruction
Our boot camp guarantees
Exam Pass Guarantee
If you don’t pass your exam on the first attempt, get a second attempt for free. Includes the ability to re-sit the course for free for up to one year (does not apply to CMMC-AB boot camps).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your training at the end of the first day, you may withdraw and enroll in a different online or in-person course.
Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
If an employee leaves within three months of obtaining certification, Infosec will train a different employee at the same organization tuition-free for up to one year.
Unlock team training discounts
If you’re like many of our clients, employee certification is more than a goal — it’s a business requirement. Connect with our team to learn more about our training discounts.
You're in good company
The instructor was able to take material that prior to the class had made no sense, and explained it in real world scenarios that were able to be understood.
Erik Heiss, United States Air Force
I really appreciate that our instructor was extremely knowledgeable and was able to provide the information in a way that it could be understood. He also provided valuable test-taking strategies that I know not only helped me with this exam, but will help in all exams I take in the future.
Michelle Jemmott, Pentagon
The course was extremely helpful and provided exactly what we needed to know in order to successfully navigate the exam. Without this I am not confident I would have passed.
Robert Caldwell, Salient Federal Solutions
Explore our top boot camps
More learning opportunities
Most popularBoot camp
CompTIA Security+ Training Boot Camp
Infosec’s CompTIA Security+ Boot Camp teaches you information security theory and reinforces that theory with hands-on exercises to help you learn by doing. You’ll learn how to configure and operate many different technical security controls — and leave prepared to pass your Security+ exam.
#1 FOR BEGINNERSBoot camp
Cisco CCNA Associate & CyberOps Associate Training Boot Camp with Dual Certification
Infosec’s authorized CCNA Dual Certification Boot Camp helps you build your knowledge of networking and provides hands-on experience installing, configuring and operating network devices — all while preparing you to earn two Cisco certifications.
Most requestedBoot camp
(ISC)² CISSP® Certification Training and Boot Camp
Take your career to the next level by earning one of the most in-demand cybersecurity certifications. Infosec’s CISSP training provides a proven method for mastering the broad range of knowledge required to become a Certified Information Systems Security Professional.