InfoSec Institute's CAP® Boot Camp training program is consistently recognized as the most reputable course to prepare you for the Certification and Accreditation (CAP) certification exam. The CAP exam is grown in popularity in the Information Assurance community in the previous few years. InfoSec Institute has responded to the need in the industry for a high quality CAP preparatory exam course with the Icert-cap InfoSec Institute three-day CAP Boot Camp Training course. CAP holders have the necessary skills and best practices to effectively perform tasks throughout the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process.
InfoSec Institute's CAP training focuses on preparing students for the updated CAP certification through extensive mentoring and drill sessions, thorough review of all 7 CAP Domains of Knowledge (recently increased from 4), and practical question and answer scenarios, all through a high-energy seminar approach. This class is the product of a wide range of leading industry experts and authors, and our training materials are widely considered the best option available for CAP preparation.
There are many options for CAP certification training, why is InfoSec Institute the right place for you?
- Our materials are always updated with the latest information on the CAP exam objectives
- You will receive expert mentoring by veteran security professionals during the class, which will guide you to certification success
- Access to InfoSec Institute proprietary CAP practice questions, and pre-shipment of the course textbook so you can come to class fully prepared to learn
- Our CAP training course is the product of a wide range of leading industry experts and authors, and is considered the absolute best materials for CAP preparation.
- With our CBK Experts and CAP insiders, we have developed a reputation for getting at the secrets of the CAP certification exam
- The InfoSec Institute Personal Touch - one-on-one time with the instructor to help you prepare for the exam
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks provided on each day of class
Benefits & Goals of our CAP Course
Upon the completion of our CAP Boot Camp, students will know how to: The goal of the course is to prepare professionals for the challenging CAP exam by covering the objectives of the exam as defined in the (ISC)² common body of knowledge. CAP certification candidates are expected to have a broad range of skills across certification and accreditation concepts and functions. Our program will provide you with a quick and proven method for mastering this huge range of knowledge.
Prerequisites The CAP certification program is targeted at professionals with at least 2 years of experience in information systems security certification and accreditation. To achieve the CAP credential, you need a minimum of two years of direct full-time information systems security certification and accreditation professional experience in one or more of these five (ISC)² CAP domains:
- Understanding the Purpose of Certification
- Initiation of the System Authorization Process
- Certification Phase
- Accreditation Phase
- Continuous Monitoring Phase