Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our differences are our strength.
Committed to the journey
A diverse and inclusive workplace — where all voices have a seat at the table and are heard, valued and encouraged — yields astounding results. It inspires new ways of thinking, stimulates our innovation, strengthens collaboration and deepens our relationships with clients and partners. Infosec is dedicated to building a workplace of opportunity and equity for all team members. We want our work family to represent the diversity of the world around us. We realize there’s more work to do, but as a starting point, we’re committed to:
Fostering communities of belonging
Through our Employee Resource Groups, Infosec team members unite around shared missions, advocate for professional growth and visibility and support one another in achieving excellence.
MERG (Minority Employee Resource Group) promotes and advocates for equitable representation and opportunity for employees of diverse backgrounds. We provide members the professional growth and networking opportunities to empower successful careers at Infosec while actively supporting our own communities. Together we’re:
- Assisting members to strengthen their professional brand and build a successful career path, while fostering a sense of belonging
- Hosting fun events that celebrate diversity, keep us connected and elevate cultural awareness
- Promoting and participating in volunteer events happening in our communities
- Helping increase diversity of our offices through recruiting and social engagement
[email protected] is an employee resource group for LGBTQI+ employees and allies. We assist Infosec in its commitment to inclusivity and acceptance and strive to support all members of our community by listening and acting with them in mind. Together we’re:
- Providing members a space for networking and professional support
- Guiding allocation of resources for employee engagement and training
- Improving allyship at Infosec
- Supporting recruitment and providing support of LGBTQI+ candidates
- Nurturing a bridge between Infosec and the community
[email protected] empowers the women and their allies at Infosec to grow professionally and personally. We provide resources, activities and a support system to work towards gender equality, overcome biases and help women confidently confront imposter syndrome. Together we’re:
- Encouraging gender equality at all levels within Infosec and in our communities
- Fostering mentorships and helping women build empowering relationships
- Educating our peers to help identify and overcome bias
- Equipping women with the resources to overcome imposter syndrome
- Helping close the cybersecurity skills gap
In their own words
It was important for me to co-found an ERG to celebrate, support and encourage women at Infosec. I’m proud to be part of an incredible team where we empower each other to grow and support each other daily.
Emma, Implementation Team Lead
Being a founding member of [email protected] is one of my proudest accomplishments since joining Infosec. It has been immensely rewarding—especially the opportunity to strengthen channels for LGBTQI+ allyship and advocacy at Infosec.
Chris, Digital Marketing Director
When asked to join [email protected], I couldn’t have been more excited! It’s been amazing to connect with fantastic women within our organization. I look forward to working together and being change agents for Infosec, our communities and each other.
Samantha, Account Executive
Infosec’s inclusive values and culture expand beyond our own workplace. Through Infosec Gives, we support local and national causes that advocate and take action for equality and justice. We proudly back Brave Space Alliance, Black Lives Matter, GLSEN, Girls Who Code and other equity-driven organizations.