Web Application Penetration Testing Online
...a unique offering in the security industry. While some security courses may brush over application security, or cover the security of small-scale “demo” applications, InfoSec Institute concentrates on the latest attacks against modern web applications
If you are a .Net or Java software developer looking to secure your applications from the latest threats, or an Information Security Professional looking to learn how to assess software security, the Application Security Training Online course is a giant leap forward to attaining these in-demand application security skill sets.
The Application Security Training Online course is the online version of InfoSec Institute's Instructor-Led Application Security Training class. Many online or CBT training offerings are simply a recording of a talking head. InfoSec Institute's Application Security Online includes a shipment of software that is loaded onto your computer, which allows you to complete over 30 hours of hands-on lab exercises! Not only do you get high quality instruction from an expert instructor, with InfoSec Institute, you also perform hands-on lab exercises that allow for real knowledge transfer.
Some of the benefits of Application Security Training Online are:
- Attend the exact same course as the Instructor-Led Application Security Training course in an online format.
- Interact with over 54 online modules, taught by an expert instructor at your leisure via the Internet at home or work.
- We ship you a number of Virtual Machines (VMs) pre-installed with hundreds of tools and scripts that you use to perform over 32 hands-on lab exercises. These are the same lab exercises as the instructor-led class.
- Get online guidance while you perform the lab exercises, the labs have been recorded from start to finish.
- Prepare yourself for the CASS certification from home. When you purchase Penetration Testing Online, you automatically get an exam voucher for the CASS exam.
Application Security Training Online is a unique offering in the security industry. While some security courses may brush over application security, or cover the security of small-scale “demo” applications, InfoSec Institute concentrates on the latest application security attacks against modern, enterprise, applications.
- Workstation with Windows Vista, 7 or XP, 4GB RAM, 30 GB free hard drive space
- Windows 2000 Server installation disk
- Access to High Speed Internet connection
This hands-on course teaches you:
1. The fundamentals of modern Application Security on both .Net and Java platforms
2. Application security threats and assessment/attack techniques
3. The latest threats to Web Services and AJAX-enabled applications