Total Hands-On Lab Environment in Computer Forensics Training:
This Computer Forensics training neatly meshes the skills required in order to respond to security incidents:
Some of the topics you will learn to master during the course:
- Computer Forensics Training with open source tools
- Overview of Computer Crime
- Preparing sterile examination media
- Acquisition, collection and seizure of magnetic media.
- Recovering deleted data from a cell phone
- Digital Camera Computer Forensics
- PDA Computer Forensics
- Documenting a "Chain of Custody"
- Understanding Microsoft Windows from a forensics point of view
- Working with NTFS
- Combing Partition table and boot record
- Investigating The Master File Table (MFT)
- Linux/Unix computer forensics
- Investigating data streams
- File storage dates and times
- File deletion/recovery
- Recovering Internet Usage Data
- Recovering: Swap Files/Temporary Files/Cache Files
- Preservation and safe handling of original media
- Making bitstream copies of original media
- Common data hiding techniques
- Examining CD-ROM media
- Carving out files "hidden" in unallocated disk space
- Word document forensics and password cracking
- Issues when presenting data in court
- The marking, storage and transmittal of evidence.
- Use tools such as Encase Forensic Edition, X-Ways Forensic Addition, Forensic TookKit (FTK), Linux dd, etc.
fill out this short form for current pricing
YOU ALSO GET
- 5 Days of Expert Security Training Instruction
- CHFI computer forensics certification fees can be included
- Lecture, Lab Exercise and Text book
- InfoSec's Custom Computer Forensics Enterprise Suite, includes every program covered in the course for at home study. Computer Forensics Enterprise Suite available for individual purchase for only $1,499!
- AccessData Forensic ToolKit (FTK) Can Be Included