Data Recovery - Online
the most hands on and highly technical logical and physical data recovery course available anywhere
1: IACRB's CDRP
InfoSec Institute's Data Recovery Training course is the most hands on and highly technical logical and physical data recovery course available anywhere. You will learn the fundamentals of hardware data recovery which will enable you to properly diagnose dead drives and bring them back to life. You will also learn logical recovery for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, RAID arrays, Exchange server and even solid state flash NAND drives!
Rest assured, we have made every effort to replicate the same training experience you would receive in our Instructor-Led Data Recovery Training course. Many online or CBT training offerings are simply a recording of a talking head. InfoSec Institute's Data Recovery Training Online includes a shipment of software that is loaded onto your computer, which allows you to complete over 30 hours of hands-on lab exercises! Not only do you get high quality instruction from an expert instructor, with InfoSec Institute, you also perform hands-on lab exercises that allow for real knowledge transfer.
Some of the benefits of Data Recovery Online are:
- Attend the exact same course as the Instructor-Led Data Recovery Training in an online format.
- Interact with over 47 online modules, taught by an expert instructor.
- We ship you a number of Virtual Machines (VMs) pre-installed with hundreds of tools and scripts that you use to perform over 31 hands-on lab exercises. We also ship you 3 drives, a solid state drive as well as a number of specialized data recovery tools to complete the labs. These are the same lab exercises as the instructor-led class.
- Get online guidance while you perform the lab exercises, the labs have been recorded from start to finish.
- Prepare yourself for the CDRP certification from home or work. When you purchase Data Recovery Training Online, you automatically get an exam voucher for the CDRP certification.
- Workstation with Windows XP SP2, 1 GB RAM, 30 GB free hard drive space
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Firm understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Firm understanding of computer hardware
- Attendees can be anyone involved in the recovery of information assets: information security officers and managers, network administrators, Windows administrators.
The goal of InfoSec Institute's Data Recovery Training course is to train you on advanced data recovery techniques as well as advanced data analysis strategies not available elsewhere.
This class does not rely on you purchasing an expensive tool (such as the PC-3000).